The Walking Dead has joined forces with the Red Cross to organize a blood drive.
In a promo for the blood drive, AMC’s hit show has zombie-fied a number of celebrities — including The Hobbit director Peter Jackson, Dexter alum Jimmy Smits, Extra correspondent Maria Menounos and The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney — in order to drum up awareness for the cause. If you donate, you’ll be signed up to win a trip to the set when filming starts up for season 4.
So, use your brains and get giving! Check out the promo below:
The blood drive will run through Oct. »
- Tara Fowler
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 'Walking Dead' Star Lauren Cohan: This Week's Episode Is 'Completely Insane' (From MTV Movie News. 7 March 2014, 7:16 AM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 - Episode 12 (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 4:29 AM, PST)
- The Walking Dead: 15 Stupid Decisions Lori Grimes Would Be Proud Of (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 4:10 AM, PST)
Peter Jackson (I)
- Set Visit: The Russo Brothers bring gritty action to 'Captain America 2' (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 10 Hugely Underrated Fantasy TV Shows From The Last Decade (From Obsessed with Film. 6 March 2014, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Funky Trailer for Lego The Hobbit - Buddy-Up (From GeekTyrant. 6 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Jack Bauer returns in first images from 24: Live Another Day (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 7:16 AM, PST)
- New pictures from 24: Live Another Day (From Den of Geek. 7 March 2014, 12:06 AM, PST)
- Casting News for NBC’s Constantine Pilot (From ScifiMafia. 6 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)