Oh, yeah! After The Smurfs surprisingly made a ton of money at the box office back in the summer of 2011, it was announced that a sequel would be rolling out.
In fact, shortly after the film was released, the sequel’s release date was revealed to be in August. Now, it looks like the date’s been pushed up just a bit as The Smurfs 2 will be released on July 31st, 2013.
So, while the kids are out of school, we’ll all be invaded by little blue smurfs as they enter our movie screens and quite possibly toy stores once more!
For those who don’t know, here’s the plot for The Smurfs 2.
The evil wizard Gargamel (Hank Azaria »
Similar News ItemsNeil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris Talks Getting "Choked Up" During Wedding to David Burtka, Says Daughter Harper Cried! Find Out Why (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Watch Neil Patrick Harris Perform Magic, Take Rubbing Alcohol Shots in Trailer for Memoir (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Will Neil Patrick Harris and Family continue to rule Halloween? (From iCelebz. 16 September 2014, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Takes On "American Ninja Warrior" Course -- Does She Finish!? (From TooFab. 16 September 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Nick Loeb: My Women's Fashion Comment Not About Sofia (From Access Hollywood. 12 September 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Predicting the Biggest Awards Season Fashion Trends: Sexy Plunges, Cutouts, Silver and More—See All the Pics! (From E! Online. 10 September 2014, 2:24 PM, PDT)
Christina Ricci (I)
- Cursed (2005) Review (From MoreHorror. 15 September 2014, 11:40 PM, PDT)
- Rick Baker's Cursed Werewolf You Didn't See (From Dread Central. 3 September 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)