Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss may not have converted on her Emmy nomination for Lead Actress in a Drama Series — Homeland‘s Claire Danes claimed the honor on Sunday night — but on the red carpet at the kudosfest, Peggy’s portrayer was a winner, sporting her shorn, very blonde locks.
Will Mad Men‘s sometimes impetuous Peggy steal the cool look? Moss offered her thoughts on Ms. Olson’s potential blonde ambition, as well as shared what a relief it was to learn of her character’s official Season 6 status.
More Emmys Coverage | Read Our Recap of the Emmys Telecast, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Christina Hendricks Is the Red Carpet Queen of Jewel Tones: See Her Deep Navy Gown (From Us Weekly. 25 November 2014, 4:43 AM, PST)
- Images appear from Black Mirror Christmas special (From Den of Geek. 24 November 2014, 11:40 PM, PST)
- International Emmys: Dillane and Krijgsman pick up top prizes (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 November 2014, 11:21 PM, PST)
- It's Official: 'Wonder Woman' Movie Lassos Michelle MacLaren to Direct (From Moviefone. 25 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Michelle MacLaren Will Direct Wonder Woman Film (From Worst Previews. 25 November 2014, 5:20 AM, PST)
- Marvel Studios Countdown: Jessica Jones Jumps from 'Alias' to Netflix (From Movies.com. 24 November 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- TV Castings: Steven Weber To Visit ‘House of Lies’ (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2014, 1:58 PM, PST)
- ‘Homeland': Stakes and Emotions Run High in ‘There’s Something Else Going On’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 November 2014, 10:05 PM, PST)
- New TV Shows Could Break Into Crowded SAG Awards (From Variety - TV News. 20 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)