After Kimmel told Mindy Kaling, Zooey Deschanel and Christina Hendricks in the women's bathroom that he "can't host the show tonight. I got a little botox. Is it bad?" he found Lena Dunham naked and eating cake in a bathroom stall. Typical.
The night was eventually saved by Ellen DeGeneres, who gives Kimmel his pants back. Talk about a class act!
- Leigh Weingus
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Oscars Trailer with Ellen DeGeneres Dancing in the Streets (From GeekTyrant. 21 December 2013, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Paul Walker's Foundation Gets $10,000 Donation From JCPenney on Ellen—Plus, Watch Highlights From His Humanitarian Trips (From E! Online. 20 December 2013, 6:57 PM, PST)
- First Oscar Trailer! Ellen is Sooooooo Adorable! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 20 December 2013, 12:05 PM, PST)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 21 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Top Pop Culture Trends of 2013 (From The Backlot. 19 December 2013, 7:18 AM, PST)
- You've Got Mail Turns 15: How the '90s Movie Would Be Different Today (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2013, 6:45 AM, PST)
- The Celebrity Tweets That Had Us Laughing Through 2013 (From Popsugar. 19 December 2013, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Will Ferrell dismisses Elf sequel chances: "Absolutely not" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 December 2013, 7:47 AM, PST)
- Elf Recreated by Pugs: Is It Better Than the Original? (Spoiler Alert: Yes) (From E! Online. 18 December 2013, 10:02 AM, PST)