TV’s biggest night has arrived, and while there’s been no movement on my personal pet project of getting Vanessa Williams a retroactive Emmy for her four seasons of brilliant work as Ugly Betty‘s Wilhelmina Slater, we’ll nevertheless have plenty of additional action to anticipate.
Will Mad Men score a record fifth consecutive Emmy for Best Drama Series? Can Modern Family make it a three-peat in the Best Comedy Series category? Will someone bring unscripted LOLs or rampant foolery to the podium? And who’s holding onto Amanda Bynes’ keys?
In the midst of keeping one eye »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- The Kardashian-Jenner Ladies Step Out For Cosmo's Birthday Bash (From Popsugar. 12 October 2015, 9:17 PM, PDT)
- American Idol: Kanye West Surprises The Judges In San Francisco (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 October 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Ray J, Girlfriend Princess Love Might Be Engaged: See the Ring! (From Us Weekly. 12 October 2015, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- Fall Even More in Love with Shadowhunters' Harry Shum Jr. Thanks to His New York Comic-Con Diary (From E! Online. 12 October 2015, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Laura Benanti: 'Supergirl is dark and creepy... but in a family-friendly way!' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 12 October 2015, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’s’ Jared Abrahamson Joins Dianna Agron in ‘Hollow In the Land’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 9 October 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Disney’s Aladdin on Blu-ray October 13th (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 October 2015, 8:48 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell-Themed Bar Urges New Yorkers to ‘Stay Classy’ (From The Wrap. 12 October 2015, 8:35 PM, PDT)
- ‘Drunk Stoned Brilliant Dead’ is vivacious and acerbic (From SoundOnSight. 12 October 2015, 8:25 PM, PDT)