TV’s biggest night has arrived, and while there’s been no movement on my personal pet project of getting Vanessa Williams a retroactive Emmy for her four seasons of brilliant work as Ugly Betty‘s Wilhelmina Slater, we’ll nevertheless have plenty of additional action to anticipate.
Will Mad Men score a record fifth consecutive Emmy for Best Drama Series? Can Modern Family make it a three-peat in the Best Comedy Series category? Will someone bring unscripted LOLs or rampant foolery to the podium? And who’s holding onto Amanda Bynes’ keys?
In the midst of keeping one eye »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Emma Watson: Most Outstanding (From Access Hollywood. 26 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Not Grooming North To Be Child Star, Despite Made-Up Story (From GossipCop. 26 March 2015, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Goes Back to Brunette—Plus, Is Kourtney Kardashian Wearing Kendall Jenner? See the Pics! (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Glee's Harry Shum Jr. Just Blew Every Other Treadmill Dance Out of the Water (From Popsugar. 26 March 2015, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- William H. Macy To Direct Lea Michele And Kate Upton In Road Trip Comedy The Layover (From We Got This Covered. 26 March 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- First Supergirl Villain to Be Played by Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Grimm Star Claire Coffee Previews What to Expect Now That Adalind's Hexpecting (Again!) (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon Is the "Mirror" Image of Mitt Romney -- See His Hilarious Impression! (From TooFab. 26 March 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Michael Keaton, Taraji P. Henson To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In April (From Uinterview. 26 March 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)