TV’s biggest night has arrived, and while there’s been no movement on my personal pet project of getting Vanessa Williams a retroactive Emmy for her four seasons of brilliant work as Ugly Betty‘s Wilhelmina Slater, we’ll nevertheless have plenty of additional action to anticipate.
Will Mad Men score a record fifth consecutive Emmy for Best Drama Series? Can Modern Family make it a three-peat in the Best Comedy Series category? Will someone bring unscripted LOLs or rampant foolery to the podium? And who’s holding onto Amanda Bynes’ keys?
In the midst of keeping one eye »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Is Kaidence Donda West the name of Kim and Kanye's baby? (From Pop2it. 18 June 2013, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Daughter Isn't Alone! 5 Other Famous Babies Born at Cedars-Sinai (From E! Online. 18 June 2013, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Tells Ryan Seacrest Motherhood Is 'So Crazy' (From PEOPLE.com. 18 June 2013, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- New international trailer for Riddick (From Flickeringmyth. 18 June 2013, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Afternoon Delight: Melissa Etheridge weighs in on Angelina Jolie's medical decision, Jamie Babbit to be honored at Frameline (From AfterEllen.com. 18 June 2013, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- 'Archie' Movie To Have 'Ferris Bueller' Feel, Not Feature Zombies (From MTV Splash Page. 18 June 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- 9 Super-Surprising Screenwriter Credits on Movies (From NextMovie. 18 June 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- In Honor Of Roger Ebert’s Birthday, Pick 5 Movies You “Hated, Hated, Hated” (From The Backlot. 18 June 2013, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Yeezus’ Reviews: Critics Love Kanye West’s Experimental New Album (From HollywoodLife. 18 June 2013, 7:32 AM, PDT)