TV’s biggest night has arrived, and while there’s been no movement on my personal pet project of getting Vanessa Williams a retroactive Emmy for her four seasons of brilliant work as Ugly Betty‘s Wilhelmina Slater, we’ll nevertheless have plenty of additional action to anticipate.
Will Mad Men score a record fifth consecutive Emmy for Best Drama Series? Can Modern Family make it a three-peat in the Best Comedy Series category? Will someone bring unscripted LOLs or rampant foolery to the podium? And who’s holding onto Amanda Bynes’ keys?
In the midst of keeping one eye »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kanye West on Kim Kardashian's Nudity: Kim Not Showing Her Body Would Be "Like Adele Not Singing" (From Popsugar. 28 July 2016, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West: Kim Kardashian Not Taking Nude Selfies Would Be Like Adele Not Singing (From E! Online. 28 July 2016, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West Slams Taylor Swift at Drake's Concert: "Now Y'all Can Know the Truth" (From Popsugar. 28 July 2016, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Have you seen "Sing Street" yet? (From FilmExperience. 28 July 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming sequels will be like Harry Potter and follow Peter Parker through high school (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell, Darren Criss, 'Cagney & Lacey' and More Pay Musical Tribute to Victims of Gun Violence at DNC (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2016, 6:18 PM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- DNC Protestors Appalled by ‘SNL’ Stars Handing Out Free Trump Water – But Drink It, Anyway (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 July 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- SNL ‘Weekend Update’ Roasts the Democratic Convention (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2016, 11:18 PM, PDT)
- Sandy Pearlman R.I.P. (From CultureCatch. 27 July 2016, 9:11 PM, PDT)