Eric took to Twitter on Sunday to weigh in on a report from Britain's Daily Mail that claimed "things are blossoming" between himself and the Oscar winner/single mother.
The Daily Mail also reported, "Eric is down to earth and funny and Charlize thinks the world of him. It's early days but they're very fond of each other."
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- My 2014 Emmy pipe dream: 5 long-shot Comedy nominations that should happen (From SoundOnSight. 9 July 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Lol! Jesse Tyler Ferguson Jokes That He Dated Joe Manganiello Before Sofia Vergara (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Nominations: TheWrap Picks Dream Contenders for Outstanding Drama Series (From The Wrap. 9 July 2014, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Bringing Mad Max and The Hobbit to Comic-Con 2014 (From GeekTyrant. 9 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Courtney Love Joins 'Sons of Anarchy': 5 Reasons Why This Is Great News (From Hitfix. 8 July 2014, 5:54 PM, PDT)
- The Hobbit, Mad Max, Jupiter Ascending to head to Comic-Con (From Cineplex. 8 July 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Extant: What Did You Think Of Halle Berry's Sci-Fi Drama? (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Extant': Halle Berry doesn't know what she did last summer (in space) (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Extant Series Premiere Recap: Molly, You in Danger, Girl (From TVLine.com. 9 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)