The 2012 Emmys heat up Sunday night with this year's array of sizzling glamour and some gorgeous (but restrained) red carpet fashion.
The Emmy nominees this year include award show mainstays Nicole Kidman, Zooey Deschanel, Tina Fey, Sofia Vergara, Kristen Wiig, Claire Danes and the lovely ladies of "Mad Men," among others, all of whom never fail to provide us with some juicy red carpet style moments. Who will excite us this year in Elie Saab, and who will (hopefully not) fall flat in Valentino?
Good news: we've got all those gowns right here.
See our continually-updated slideshow of all the red carpet arrivals below!
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest. »
- Jessica Misener
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- Keith Urban Kicks Off New Tour at Good Morning America (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Margot Robbie Downplays Her Beauty, Says She's Not "Particularly Attractive" (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Elle Fanning to Star in 'How to Talk to Girls at Parties' (From MovieWeb. 9 July 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Trailer and poster for This Is Where I Leave You (From TheMovieBit. 11 July 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- New Still and Poster from This is Where I Leave You Released (From ShockYa. 11 July 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Gus Van Sant Rumored to Take Over for Shane Black on 'Death Note' (From FirstShowing.net. 11 July 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Footage From "The Skeleton Twins" (From SneakPeek. 13 July 2014, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Nom Hangover: Snubs & Peculiarities (From FilmExperience. 12 July 2014, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: 'Game of Thrones' vet Rose Leslie joins Vin Diesel project (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 July 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)