Three people wounded in the shooting that killed 12 people at a Colorado theater have filed lawsuits alleging the exit door the gunman used to enter the building should have had an alarm.
Two lawsuits were filed Friday in U.S. District Court on behalf of Denise Traynom, Brandon Axelrod and Joshua Nowlan. Their attorney, former Denver judge Christina Habas, declined to comment. A spokeswoman for Cinemark USA Inc. had no immediate comment.
The lawsuits filed against the subsidiary of Cinemark Holdings Inc. are believed to be the first. They were filed the same day the company revealed plans to refurbish »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Sony hires Gina Prince-Bythewood to direct Spider-Man spin-off Silver & Black (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Do We Need A Venom Film Without Spider-Man? (From LRM Online. 22 May 2017, 11:24 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy's casting as Venom is a masterstroke for Sony's superhero universe (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 May 2017, 8:15 AM, PDT)
Tim Warner (I)
- Strawberry Cough: A Comedy Mixtape (From LRM Online. 22 August 2016, 6:14 AM, PDT)
- Summer Box Office is Second Biggest in History Thanks to ‘Jurassic World,’ ‘Avengers’ (From Variety - Film News. 7 September 2015, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- New Cinemark CEO Won’t Mess With Release Windows (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2015, 8:22 AM, PDT)
Steve Hogan (I)
- Aurora shooting victims mourned at controversial theater reopening (From Hitfix. 17 January 2013, 8:27 PM, PST)
- Celebs Tweet Reactions to Ct School Shooting (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 December 2012, 11:12 AM, PST)
- Aurora shooting victims sue theater owner over lack of security (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 September 2012, 3:40 AM, PDT)