But days later on Sept. 16, the actress slipped into a more affordable — yet equally chic — tweed frock for a day out with her 3-year-old twin daughters.
While holding hands with Loretta, the mom of three strutted her stuff in Kirna Zabete for Target‘s Zip Front Sleeveless Dress ($45) paired with a cozy turquoise cardigan.
The mod-style faux-leather accented mini is part of Target’s fall collection from The Shops, the store’s latest collaboration »
Similar News ItemsSarah Jessica Parker
- Sean Murray: ''I Would Probably Say Yes'' to Hocus Pocus Sequel, Calls Film a ''Cult Favorite'' (From E! Online. 9 December 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
- Liz Tuccillo, Sex and the City Writer, Didn't Want Carrie and Big to End Up Together! (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2014, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Sarah Jessica Parker rom-com wraps (From ScreenDaily. 2 December 2014, 3:35 AM, PST)
Diane von Fürstenberg
- Top 9 Cattiest Moments From House of Dvf (From E! Online. 17 December 2014, 12:54 PM, PST)
- Lenore Genovese's Most Over-the-Top Reactions on House of Dvf (From E! Online. 16 December 2014, 2:03 PM, PST)
- House of Dvf Global Brand Ambassador Candidate Departure Blog: Lenore Genovese (From E! Online. 15 December 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)