New Orleans -- Actor Billy Crystal babysat for his granddaughters for five days, and from the experience, a movie was born.
"It was exhausting," Crystal said of his babysitting experience as he walked the red carpet in New Orleans. Crystal said the movie is a fun, touching and comedic take on "the phenomenon of being able to take care of your kids' kids."
The film's director, Andy Fickman, said it was "a dream opportunity as a director to work with two comedy geniuses" in Crystal and Midler.
Fickman, who also walked the red carpet, said he was drawn to the story because many people can relate to the subject matter.
"Every generation thinks they know more than the previous generation, »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Creed Singer Scott Stapp -- Publicly Criticizing Obama Caused My Downfall (From TMZ. 27 November 2014, 12:16 PM, PST)
- Meet the Two Lucky Turkeys Pardoned by President Barack Obama Just Before Thanksgiving (From E! Online. 26 November 2014, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Major Homeland Fans and "Got Very Excited" When Damian Lewis Showed Up Again (From E! Online. 26 November 2014, 4:06 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why We're Thankful for Beyonce, Nph, and More (From Hitfix. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Let's not forget about Tilda Swinton in 'Snowpiercer' for Best Supporting Actress (From Hitfix. 26 November 2014, 12:14 PM, PST)
- Visionary: Richard Linklater to Receive Big Palm Springs International Film Festival Award (From Manny the Movie Guy. 26 November 2014, 9:16 AM, PST)
- 10 Things You Should Know Before the 'Newsroom' Season 3 Premiere (From Moviefone. 8 November 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)
- From CNN’s ‘Magic Wall’ to Fox News’ ‘Bill-board,’ Cable News Gears Up For Election Night (From Variety - TV News. 3 November 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Joel McHale Extends ‘The Soup’ Hosting Gig Through 2016 (From Variety - TV News. 30 October 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)