10 Fictional Presidents That Make Us Cringe
We recently brought you a list of the Top 10 Awesome Movie Presidents to give you some fictional presidents to look up to while you wrap your head around whether or not to re-elect incumbent President Barack Obama or vote for former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney.
Now, we've set our sights on the fictional movie presidents whose actions are downright cringe-worthy. Simply click on the link below to see our picks for the Top 10 Awful Movie Presidents and then let us know your picks by rearranging the list as you see fit.
Click to Rate Awful Movie Presidents >>
Link | Posted 9/23/2012 by BrentJS »
- BrentJS Sprecher
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- 7 Things You Still May Not Know About Chrissy Teigen and John Legend (From Popsugar. 26 April 2017, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Poll: Just 36% of Voters Would Re-Elect Donald Trump (From PEOPLE.com. 26 April 2017, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?’ For TV (From Deadline TV. 26 April 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
Mitt Romney (I)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reveals the Line 'Veep' Took From Mitt Romney (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 20 April 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reveals the Line 'Veep' Took From Mitt Romney (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 20 April 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Bill O’Reilly’s Worst Quotes: The Hoodie, Aclu Terrorists and Victim-Blaming (From Variety - TV News. 19 April 2017, 3:23 PM, PDT)