Despite low ratings, NBC renewed Rock Center with Brian Williams for a second season. Will they improve? Will the show be cancelled? We'll have to wait and see.
This news program is hosted by NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, with support from various news veterans like Harry Smith, Kate Snow, Ted Koppel, Meredith Vieira, Richard Engel, Nancy Snyderman, Matt Lauer, Ann Curry, and Natalie Morales. Rock Center with Brian Williams typically airs on Thursday or Friday nights on the NBC network.
Below are the TV show's latest ratings for 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Rock Center with Brian Williams is going to be cancelled or renewed for a third season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 1.0 »
Similar News ItemsMatt Lauer
- Katie Holmes Looks Perfect in Plum at 'The Tick' Premiere, Muses About Daughter Suri's Teenage Years (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 August 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes on Cherishing Daughter Suri’s Pre-Teen Years and How She Was Never a Cool Mom (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Pose With Pal Justin Timberlake at Charity Event: Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 August 2017, 3:52 AM, PDT)
Ann Curry (I)
- Ann Curry Talks ‘Best of Times and Worst of Times’ in Journalism (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2017, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- We'll Meet Again: New Ann Curry Series Coming to PBS (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Night Shift Finale Staffs Up, MythBusters Return Date and More (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2017, 11:02 AM, PDT)
Brian Williams (III)
- Happy Birthday, Robert De Niro: Here Are His 8 Harshest Trump Insults (From The Wrap. 17 August 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Bill O’Reilly Says He Wants to Make Appearance on CNN (From Variety - TV News. 10 August 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Brian Williams: It’s ‘Our Job’ to ‘Scare People To Death’ Over North Korea (From Mediaite - TV. 8 August 2017, 9:05 PM, PDT)