Despite low ratings, NBC renewed Rock Center with Brian Williams for a second season. Will they improve? Will the show be cancelled? We'll have to wait and see.
This news program is hosted by NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, with support from various news veterans like Harry Smith, Kate Snow, Ted Koppel, Meredith Vieira, Richard Engel, Nancy Snyderman, Matt Lauer, Ann Curry, and Natalie Morales. Rock Center with Brian Williams typically airs on Thursday or Friday nights on the NBC network.
Below are the TV show's latest ratings for 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Rock Center with Brian Williams is going to be cancelled or renewed for a third season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 1.0 »
Similar News ItemsMatt Lauer
- If You Ever Forgot Why You Loved Jack Black, This Interview Will Remind You (From Popsugar. 1 May 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Tells Bruce Jenner, "Do Not Steal My Glam Team!" (From Popsugar. 1 May 2015, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Al Roker Looks 84, According to New Microsoft How-Old Website (From Us Weekly. 1 May 2015, 3:17 AM, PDT)
Ann Curry (I)
- Jamie Horowitz Finds New Tomorrow After ‘Today': Leading Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2 (From Variety - TV News. 23 April 2015, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Andrew Lack Returns to NBC As News Chief, Will Face Challenges Restoring Credibility (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2015, 6:28 AM, PST)
- Inside ABC’s Botched Plan to Fire Rosie Perez From ‘The View’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 5:18 PM, PST)
Brian Williams (III)
- Brian Williams: NBC’s Most Anticipated Drama Heading Toward Upfront Week (From Deadline TV. 29 April 2015, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Brian Williams News Leak Wars: What’s the Endgame for Andrew Lack, NBC News? (From The Wrap. 28 April 2015, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- TV News: Baltimore Riots Draw Lester Holt, Anderson Cooper, Bill Hemmer (From Variety - TV News. 28 April 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)