Despite low ratings, NBC renewed Rock Center with Brian Williams for a second season. Will they improve? Will the show be cancelled? We'll have to wait and see.
This news program is hosted by NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, with support from various news veterans like Harry Smith, Kate Snow, Ted Koppel, Meredith Vieira, Richard Engel, Nancy Snyderman, Matt Lauer, Ann Curry, and Natalie Morales. Rock Center with Brian Williams typically airs on Thursday or Friday nights on the NBC network.
Below are the TV show's latest ratings for 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Rock Center with Brian Williams is going to be cancelled or renewed for a third season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 1.0 »
Similar News ItemsMatt Lauer
- A Friendly Reminder About the Today Show's Lol-Worthy Halloween Costumes (From Popsugar. 3 October 2015, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Says He Has a Backup Plan If He's No Longer the Republican Front-Runner (From Us Weekly. 29 September 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- John Stamos Says the Olsen Twins Are ‘Always Welcome’ to Appear on ‘Fuller House’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 September 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
Ann Curry (I)
- David Gregory And NBC Were A Bad Marriage, He Says In New Book (From Deadline TV. 13 September 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! Watch it with us - as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 July 2015, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- TV Fans Won’t Have Alessandra Stanley to Kick Around Anymore (From Vulture. 24 June 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
Brian Williams (III)
- Brian Williams Anchors MSNBC As Networks Cover Latest School Shooting (From Deadline TV. 1 October 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Lester Holt Hangs On To No. 1 Ratings Status As Brian Williams Returns To Air On MSNBC (From Deadline TV. 29 September 2015, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- News & Documentary Emmys: PBS and CBS win most (From Gold Derby. 29 September 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)