Grimm Entertainment is releasing Some Guy Who Kills People in the UK next month theatrically and on Blu-ray/DVD, and we have all the details you need along with the artwork for both methods of distribution.
The film will be screening at various cinemas around the country beginning October 5th and then available on Blu-ray and DVD from October 8th. Since Grimm is the mastermind behind the upcoming Grimmfest film festival in Manchester, there will also be some special screenings there. It runs October 3rd-7th (get more information at the official Grimm Up North website).
Some Guy Who Kills People is executive produced by famed director John Landis (National Lampoon’s Animal House, An American Werewolf in London, Coming to America) and boasts impeccable performances by Kevin Corrigan (The Departed, Superbad, The Dictator), Barry Bostwick (The Rocky Horror Picture Show, TV’s “Spin City”), Karen Black (Five Easy Pieces, »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News ItemsShaun of the Dead (2004)
- Nick Frost Busts Some Salsa Moves in First Us Trailer for 'Cuban Fury' (From FirstShowing.net. 12 March 2014, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- A Domestic Trailer for the Dance Comedy Cuban Fury, Starring Nick Frost (From Comingsoon.net. 12 March 2014)
- Ten of the Most Creative Horror Movie Weapons (From FEARnet. 11 March 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
The Departed (2006)
- MTV Awards 2014 - Mark Wahlberg to Receive MTV Generation Award (From National Ledger. 11 March 2014, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to be honoured with MTV Generation Award (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Watch Russell Crowe & Jennifer Connelly In New Noah Movie Clip (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 March 2014, 6:46 PM, PDT)
- SXSW: Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg on Senate Jerks, N-Word Jokes and Growing Up 'Incrementally' (Q&A) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 March 2014, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Preacher’ TV Series Will Try to Follow the Comic Books (From Screen Rant. 10 March 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Evan Goldberg Talks About Why TV Was the Only Real Option for Preacher (From TVovermind.com. 10 March 2014, 5:06 AM, PDT)