It's Thursday night and you know what that means! No, it's not time for you to get all dolled up and car pool to your favorite after-hours spot; it's time for The X Factor! Last night, we celebrated La's birthday, watched a thief get caught backstage and a woman named Panda stole the show and lost her breath. What more can these judges possibly encounter?
By the looks on Britney's face, that is one loaded question. Tonight, it's not about those who make the grade. The competition grows interesting when hopefuls grace the stage and leave behind a bad taste in the judges' mouths. Just take a look at what I mean and see who you remember at the end of the night.
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2011)
- Simon Cowell: Cheryl and Mel B too self-obsessed to win X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 27 August 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- Listen to Nicole Scherzinger's latest tune, 'On The Rocks' (From Hitfix. 26 August 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- When is Strictly Come Dancing back? All we know about the 2014 series (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- San Sebastian unveils Zabaltegi titles (From ScreenDaily. 25 August 2014, 4:48 AM, PDT)
- Is Dome Too Tech Savvy? Should Rookie Cop Quit? Ship Happens on The Strain? Sex Wife Insane? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2014, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy, Hawaii Five-0, Castle, NCIS: La, Scandal and More (From TVLine.com. 19 August 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)