By Colin Greten
"Skyfall," the long awaited twenty-third installment of the James Bond film franchise, is set to be released November 9, with Daniel Craig reprising his role as Agent 007. As the film's premiere approaches more content, information as well as ad campaigns, has been released.
Today, a new video blog, international trailer, and Heinken ad all hit the web, and you can check them out after the jump!
The newest trailer takes some of the same images from the original teaser released in May, but goes much further in exploring the plot of Bond's newest adventure. We are introduced to a new seductive Bond girl in Berenice Marlohe and see much more action, as well as, more Javier Bardem as the villain than in the teaser. Bardem's speech to a tied up Bond is both creepy and foreboding, setting up a possible storyline of betrayal between M (Dame Judi Dench »
- MTV Movies Team
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Variety Announces 10 Actors to Watch for 2016 (From Variety - Film News. 22 August 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Kidnap’ Trailer: Halle Berry Fights Back After Facing A Mother’s Worst Fear (From Indiewire. 22 August 2016, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation actor Jim O’Heir joins Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Jack the Ripper Returns in “Razors” from Breaking Glass Pictures (From Horror News. 18 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Which Royal Family Member Has Been Named the Dream London Tour Guide? (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Nicolas Winding Refn Teases That Action Flick ‘The Avenging Silence’ Will Have Some William Burroughs Flavor (From The Playlist. 17 August 2016, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- New to Streaming: ‘The Nice Guys,’ ‘Weiner,’ ‘No Country for Old Men,’ ‘Meek’s Cutoff,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 12 August 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Daisy Ridley Eyes ‘Chaos Walking,’ ‘James White’ Director Jumps to ‘James Ellis,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 5 August 2016, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Brian Gleeson Joins Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ (From Deadline. 4 August 2016, 2:36 PM, PDT)