Next Tuesday’s episode of Go On (NBC, 9/8c) finds Matthew Perry‘s Ryan looking to join NHL star Jeremy Roenick’s pick-up hockey game. Unfortunately, the now-grieving sportscaster has been too big a jerk over the years to earn an invite.
Press Play below to watch the former Friend enjoy a playful diva moment — the guy thinks he’s a hockey pro! — while his pal Steven (John Cho) shamelessly (and secretly) plays the “dead wife” card to get him a spot on the team.
- Megan Masters
Similar News ItemsJohn Cho (I)
- GLAAD Report: Major Film Studios Fail to Increase Lgbt Representation (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Screen Media Films acquires 'Literally, Right Before Aaron' (From ScreenDaily. 24 May 2017, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Screen Media Nabs Rights to Ryan Eggold’s ‘Literally, Right Before Aaron’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- 6 Women of Color in Supporting Roles Who Deserve to Star on Their Own Shows (From Indiewire Television. 25 May 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- 6 Women of Color in Supporting Roles Who Deserve to Star on Their Own Shows (From Indiewire. 25 May 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday, Bob Dylan! The Music Legend’s 10 Best Film Performances (From Indiewire. 24 May 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
"Go On" (2012)
- Fox News’ Dueling Narratives: Journalism That Clashes With Fury Over ‘Liberal Media’ (From Variety - TV News. 25 May 2017, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Celine Dion Reveals Why Both Her 'Beauty and the Beast' Songs Remind Her of Late Husband (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Céline Dion Performs New Beauty and the Beast Song Live for First Time (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 9:42 AM, PDT)