London, Sep 20: Singer Cheryl Cole reportedly wants to take her dancer boyfriend Tre Holloway to her hometown of Tyneside in northeast England.
The 29-year-old, who is getting serious with Holloway, wants him to see where she grew up.
"Cheryl and Tre are getting really serious now. She wants him to see where she went to school and the places she used to hang about," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She's planned a no-frills few days to give Tre an idea of what it was like when she was young," the source added.
This is Cole's first official relationship after her divorce from ex-husband Ashley Cole in 2010.
- Arun Pandit
Similar News Items
- Sharon Osbourne slams X Factor panel (From Virgin Media - TV. 11 November 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- One Direction to perform 'Steal My Girl' on EastEnders' Albert Square bridge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini had bodyguard for jewellery on X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 10 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
Ashley Cole (I)
- Nick Grimshaw angers Cheryl Fernandez-Versini on X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 18 July 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini furious after use of old surname (From Virgin Media - TV. 28 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini warns hopefuls to behave (From Virgin Media - TV. 4 August 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)