The film, the first Craven has both written and directed since 1994′s New Nightmare, will be distributed by Universal.
Synopsis: A serial killer returns to his hometown to stalk seven children who share the same birthday as the date he was allegedly put to rest.
Unquestionably, with the hype surrounding Craven’s upcoming return to the Scream franchise, horror fans will be rejoicing that the daddy of horror films is making a long-awaited comeback with not one, but two films in the space of six months.
Check out the three pictures embedded below:
My Soul to Take will hit cinemas in the »
- Jamie Neish
Similar News ItemsWes Craven
- Galaxy Quest Series in Development (From TVLine.com. 21 April 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Canadian Cult Cinema: The Overlooked & Underrated (From SoundOnSight. 21 April 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Conjuring' Team To Bring 'The Entity' Back To Theaters (From LatinoReview. 21 April 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- MTV Swings Big On Scripted With ‘Scream,’ ‘Shannara’ (From Variety - TV News. 21 April 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Wes Craven Rediscovers People Under The Stairs (From EmpireOnline. 20 April 2015, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- Wes Craven to return to television with Syfy (From SoundOnSight. 20 April 2015, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Max Thieriot, Kenny Johnson & Ryan Hurst Talk Bates Motel Season 3 (From DailyDead. 13 April 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Bates Motel: What’s Ahead in the Remaining Season 3 Episodes (From Dread Central. 12 April 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Bates Motel: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 March 2015, 10:03 PM, PDT)