The 36-year-old actor is getting married to boyfriend Justin Mikita, 27.
"It's true - I popped the big Q!" the actor said in a video for Tie The Knot, the couple's bow tie line that benefits Lgbt rights groups.
"I said yes!" Justin, a lawyer, said.
"The definition of marriage cannot be disputed. It's right there in black and white and it's been the same since the start of Wikipedia," Jesse continued in the video. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized via a ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Here's What Sofía Vergara Has to Say About Those Joe Manganiello Divorce Rumors (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- ABC Fall Premiere Dates: Xl Grey's Return, Scandal's Swan Song and More (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ABC Sets Fall Premiere Dates for Marvel’s ‘Inhumans,’ Daveed Diggs’ ‘The Mayor’ (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- ‘Modern Family’ Kids Set Two-Season Deal With Big Pay Bump (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Emmys: Co-Star Face-Offs Create a ‘Feud’ Across Multiple Categories (From Variety - TV News. 13 July 2017, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Contenders 2017: Supporting Actor in a Comedy (From Variety - TV News. 6 June 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)