Rayman has reared his ugly mug on numerous platforms, but today we're seeing him in his first adventure on mobile devices. Ubisoft announced today that Rayman Jungle Run, a Canabalt style side-scroller, has officially landed on iOS devices a day early!
Developed by Ubisoft Montpellier and Pasta Games, Rayman Jungle Run is powered by the same UbiArt framework engine that brought us Rayman Origins and the games art style makes it pretty obvious. The game will see players using simple touch controls as they guide the ever-running Rayman through the jungle with gameplay reminiscent of other great mobile titles like Jetpack Joyride.
Rayman Jungle Run wasn't supposed to hit iPhones, iPads or Android devices until tomorrow, but Ubisoft apparently jumped the gun and stuck it in the AppStore today. Android gamers will still have to wait until tomorrow, but it's definitely worth checking out. The visuals are great and it's freakin' Rayman on your phone, »
- Don Hatfield
Similar News ItemsGame (2011/I)
- Video Game Review – Overwatch (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2016, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- The King of Fighters Xiv Gets A Premium Edition Bundle (From Cinelinx. 26 May 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- 7 Days To Die Release Date for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Announced by Telltale Publishing (From DailyDead. 26 May 2016, 10:36 AM, PDT)
"Jungle Run" (1999)
- 12 TV shows that weren't invented by Alan Partridge - honest (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 August 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Alex Reviews Minions – A Horrible, Lazy, Commercial Cash-In (From Obsessed with Film. 29 June 2015, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- Recap: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' - 'Welcome to the Jungle' (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)