Ed O'Neil and his newspaper reading habits are going viral, thanks to George Takei and his Facebook wall. George posted this image yesterday proving that Ed O'neil has been reading the same newspaper for the past 20 years. I guess not much has changed in the newspaper prop market between Married With Children and Modern Family.
Hopefully Modern Family will have some fun with this next season and work in a newspaper with a headline that reads "Polk High running back scores 4 touchdowns in one game". Better yet, I'd love to start seeing random Married With Children references scattered throughout the series by the other Modern Family cast members. I'm talking about Eric Stonestreet wearing a Polk High #33 football jersey, or Julie Bowen having to deal with a crass shoe salesmen that's given up on life.
- Mike Chace
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Ariel Winter Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers With a Butt-Baring Bikini Picture (From E! Online. 27 June 2016, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter -- This Ass is Unattached! (Photo) (From TMZ. 27 June 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Modern Family's Ariel Winter Announces She's Single After Dropping More Than a Few Hints (From E! Online. 26 June 2016, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of The Secret Life Of Pets In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 June 2016, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Hart Talks ‘Putting a Small Black Guy in a Small White Rabbit’s Body’ at ‘The Secret Life of Pets’ Premiere (From Variety - Film News. 26 June 2016, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Chris Evans and Jenny Slate Make Their First Public Appearance as a Couple! (From Popsugar. 25 June 2016, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- How Emmys Hopefuls Tracee Ellis Ross and Constance Wu Revived the Sitcom Mom (From Indiewire. 22 June 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Emmy Contenders: Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy (From Variety - TV News. 7 June 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- This Filmmaker Says Being Thin Isn't the Only Way to Be Beautiful: 'One Beauty Ideal Is No Longer Better Than the Other' (From PEOPLE.com. 31 May 2016, 8:50 AM, PDT)