Fox has moved their successful Bones series to Monday nights this season. Up against some even bigger competition, will the TV show still come out a ratings winner -- or could it be in danger of being cancelled? We shall see.
This season's cast includes David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, John Francis Daley, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor, and Tj Thyne. The eighth season of Bones typically airs Monday nights at 8pm on the Fox network. There are 26 episodes.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Bones is going to be cancelled or renewed for a ninth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Episode 08-26: Monday, 04/29/13
2.1 in the demo (+5% change) »
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Empire Season 2: Men at Work Star to Recur as Obsessive Gay Photog (From TVLine.com. 3 August 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Big Bang, Arrow, Bates, Sleepy, Castle, Twin Peaks, UnREAL, Gotham, Dome and More (From TVLine.com. 2 August 2015, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- ‘Vacation’ Directors on Griswolds’ New Road Trip and Casting Chris Hemsworth (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Here Are 15 Actors That Were Almost Cast as Superman (From Moviefone. 12 June 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- New Bones Season 11 Confirmed,New Spoilers Are On The Way (From OnTheFlix. 11 June 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Bones Finale Sneak Peek: Whoa, Is Brennan Leaving Her Job?! (From E! Online. 10 June 2015, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Fox plans a Bones and Sleepy Hollow crossover (From Flickeringmyth. 17 July 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ and ‘Bones’ Plan Crossover Event (From Variety - TV News. 16 July 2015, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Two-Hour Scream Queens Series Premiere to Air September 22nd on Fox (From DailyDead. 25 June 2015, 10:53 AM, PDT)