Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment today announced the launch of Digital HD -- a new initiative that allows consumers to download or stream their favorite Fox movies on a variety of connected devices. Customized for today's digital lifestyles, more than 600 Fox films can now be enjoyed anywhere, anytime in amazing high-definition immediately in the U.S. from Amazon, CinemaNow, Google Play, iTunes, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox Live and YouTube.
The epic sci-fi thriller Prometheus is also available today on Digital HD for less than $15, arriving three weeks before Blu-ray, DVD and video-on-demand (VOD).
Digital HD combines four key benefits into one offering with earlier access to new releases, attractive pricing, cloud storage and availability across multiple devices. Whether the plan involves watching Fox movies on connected HDTVs in your living room, or on your tablet or smartphone on the run, Digital HD offers up versatility and convenience.
"With almost 800 million broadband connected devices globally, »
Similar News ItemsMichael Fassbender
- First Look at Young Jean Grey and Jubilee in X-Men: Apocalypse (From Worst Previews. 3 May 2015, 4:32 AM, PDT)
- Michael Fassbender says Assassin’s Creed movie will start shooting in September (From Flickeringmyth. 2 May 2015, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Michael Fassbender Talks Magneto's Future Beyond X-Men: Apocalypse (From Cinema Blend. 1 May 2015, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Daily | In the Works | Stillman, Fukunaga, Wan (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 3 May 2015, 4:24 AM, PDT)
- Daily | In the Works | Stillman, Fukunaga, Wan (From Keyframe. 3 May 2015, 4:24 AM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum to produce and star in The Forever War? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 May 2015, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- [Media] - "Mad Max: Fury Road" TV Spot Explosion (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- New Star Wars Trailer! Avengers: Age of Ultron review! – The Flickering Myth Movie Show #3 (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Girls Of "Mad Max: Fury Road" (From SneakPeek. 3 May 2015, 8:04 AM, PDT)