After marrying on September 9 in a hush-hush ceremony at the historic (and breath-taking!) Boone Hall Plantation just outside of Charleston, S.C., Blake Lively was photographed the next day in the southern city kissing new husband Ryan Reynolds – with a huge sparkler on her finger!
"Ryan chose Lorraine Schwartz to help him find a flawless, light pink oval diamond," a spokesperson for the jeweler tells Us Weekly. "They worked together to design a custom setting in rose gold and pave diamonds with a nod to deco."
Lively's rose-gold, diamond-studded wedding ring was also designed by Schwartz. On her wedding day, the bride donned a Marchesa gown complete with rose-gold embroidery.
What do you think of Blake Lively's engagement ring? Vote below!
<a href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/6543311/">What do you think of Blake Lively's engagement ring? »
- Michelle McGahan
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- George A. Romero to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (From DailyDead. 28 June 2016, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- George A. Romero, zombie godfather, is finally getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (From Hitfix. 28 June 2016, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- 19 People Who Couldn't Keep Their Sh*t Together While in the Presence of Blake Lively (From Popsugar. 27 June 2016, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Bfg’ Review Roundup: Critics Find Wonder (and Disappointment) in Steven Spielberg’s Roald Dahl Adaptation (From Indiewire. 28 June 2016, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Opens Up About Her Daughter's Relationship With the Ocean (From Popsugar. 28 June 2016, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively talks The Shallows In New Cineplex Interview! (From Cineplex. 28 June 2016, 1:08 PM, PDT)