Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment today announced the launch of Digital HD -- a new initiative that allows consumers to download or stream their favorite Fox movies on a variety of connected devices. Customized for today's digital lifestyles, more than 600 Fox films can now be enjoyed anywhere, anytime in amazing high-definition immediately in the U.S. from Amazon, CinemaNow, Google Play, iTunes, PlayStation, Vudu, Xbox Live and YouTube.
The epic sci-fi thriller Prometheus is also available today on Digital HD for less than $15, arriving three weeks before Blu-ray, DVD and video-on-demand (VOD).
Digital HD combines four key benefits into one offering with earlier access to new releases, attractive pricing, cloud storage and availability across multiple devices. Whether the plan involves watching Fox movies on connected HDTVs in your living room, or on your tablet or smartphone on the run, Digital HD offers up versatility and convenience.
"With almost 800 million broadband connected devices globally, »
Similar News ItemsMichael Fassbender
- Bryan Singer Clears The Air About an ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Rumor (From LatinoReview. 9 December 2013, 5:04 PM, PST)
- Bryan Singer Confirms he Will Direct X-Men: Apocalypse (From Cinelinx. 9 December 2013, 3:51 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Ridley Scott Looking to Develop Fantasy Film Fae (From GeekTyrant. 10 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Ridley Scott Falls For Fae (From EmpireOnline. 9 December 2013, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Don’t Worry Christian Bale, You’re in Good Box-Office Bomb Company (From The Wrap. 9 December 2013, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Who Is the Sexiest Woman of the Year? (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 1:29 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Tweets: Nelson Mandela Is A ‘Guiding Light’ (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 8:12 AM, PST)
- Mel Gibson will not cameo in Mad Max: Fury Road, says George Miller (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 December 2013, 1:55 AM, PST)