Which Barack Obama has got your vote?
As EW previously reported, there was a shift for commander-in-chief Saturday on Saturday Night Live as Jay Pharoah made his debut as President Obama with an introduction (“Who’d want his job?”) by former Obama Fred Armisen.
As many have remarked, Obama’s no Bill Clinton or Sarah Palin – he’s not the easiest guy to impersonate. But with a skilled impressionist in the cast, many wondered how long we would have to wait for Pharoah (whose Obama impression from his stand-up already had quite a few fans) to tackle SNL’s buzziest role. »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- SNL: Weekend Update Summer Edition: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Two on NBC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 August 2017, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- Tina Fey Tells Americans To Avoid Neo-Nazi Rallies, Eat Cake Instead On ‘Weekend Update’ (From Uinterview. 18 August 2017, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Beat Shazam, The Wall, Boy Band, Zoo, Penn & Teller: Fool Us (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 August 2017, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- All 18 Movies and Shows Steve Bannon Wrote, Directed or Produced (Photos) (From The Wrap. 18 August 2017, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘Conan’ Reveals Trump-Obama Tapes: “Any Other Juicy Mandela Quotes You Could Throw My Way”? (From Deadline TV. 18 August 2017, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Why Tina Fey’s ‘Weekend Update’ Cake-Eating Stunt Sends a Mixed Message of Inaction and Privilege (From Indiewire Television. 18 August 2017, 1:26 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Logan Lucky (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 18 August 2017, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- The Preview Reel: Will the Hitman’s Bodyguard Get Over Logan Lucky? (From CinemaNerdz. 18 August 2017, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- 'Logan Lucky': The Six Things You Need to Make a Perfect Heist Film (From Rolling Stone. 18 August 2017, 6:39 AM, PDT)