Perhaps you have asked yourself when our cultural obsession with vampires will finally wane. The answer: today.
As a serious journalist, I am proud to present to you the trailer for a new film called Vampire Dog. Shot with admirable low-budget, no-frills charisma, it looks to be a proudly abysmal film that will embarrass the cast later in life — if it doesn’t already embarrass them now. Former Saturday Night Live funnyman Norm Macdonald voices the 600-year-old dog, Fang. Perhaps the possibility of this fate is why Jason Sudeikis decided to return to SNL.
- Josh Stillman
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Christopher Walken to Play Tap-Dancing Captain Hook in ‘Peter Pan Live’ (From The Wrap. 13 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Walken to play Captain Hook in NBC's 'Peter Pan' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 July 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- SAG-aftra Board Approves New Movie-tv Contract, Triggering Ratification Vote (From Variety - Film News. 12 July 2014, 11:06 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: 'Game of Thrones' vet Rose Leslie joins Vin Diesel project (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 July 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- 'Kroll Show's' Jon Daly Joining Relativity's Armored Car Comedy (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist Comedy (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
Norm MacDonald (I)
- Box office report: 'Apes' conquers, 'Boyhood' starts strong (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 13 July 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Joel McHale Says He's Not Interested in CBS's ‘Late Late Show’ Gig (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 June 2014, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- Joel McHale Addresses Late Late Show Rumors on Conan: ‘It Was a F*cking Picture!’ (From Mediaite - TV. 27 June 2014, 8:51 AM, PDT)