For half a century, the James Bond franchise has been a pop culture centerpiece, with actors, models and musicians all getting their big breaks along the way. But as big as Bond is, some stars are even bigger, which is why this latest news is so exciting: Adele is going to be performing the theme song for "Skyfall."
Sorry, 007, but this time around, it looks like you'll have to settle for second billing.
Of course, Adele's contribution to the "Skyfall" soundtrack has been one of Hollywood's worst kept secrets for months, with rumors swirling since May that the award-winning and chart-smashing singer-songwriter would lend her talents to Daniel Craig's latest high octane spy adventure.
Considering it's been more than a year and a half since Adele release her zeitgeist-defining album "21," though, Showbiz 411's confirmation of Adele's participation is still major news, especially since Adele is also scheduled to be »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Great Job, Internet!: Today Daniel Craig officially becomes the second-longest-tenured James Bond (From The AV Club. 20 February 2017, 6:43 AM, PST)
- First image from Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky featuring Daniel Craig, Adam Driver and Channing Tatum (From Flickeringmyth. 17 February 2017, 1:57 PM, PST)
- In a previous life, Steven Soderbergh must have been a thief (From FilmExperience. 17 February 2017, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Daniel Craig Is Second Longest-Serving James Bond in 007 History (From MovieWeb. 20 February 2017, 10:26 AM, PST)
- Daniel Craig becomes the second-longest serving Bond (From Flickeringmyth. 20 February 2017, 10:14 AM, PST)
- Rampage Movie Sets Start Date, The Rock Shares New Details (From MovieWeb. 19 February 2017, 1:11 PM, PST)