For half a century, the James Bond franchise has been a pop culture centerpiece, with actors, models and musicians all getting their big breaks along the way. But as big as Bond is, some stars are even bigger, which is why this latest news is so exciting: Adele is going to be performing the theme song for "Skyfall."
Sorry, 007, but this time around, it looks like you'll have to settle for second billing.
Of course, Adele's contribution to the "Skyfall" soundtrack has been one of Hollywood's worst kept secrets for months, with rumors swirling since May that the award-winning and chart-smashing singer-songwriter would lend her talents to Daniel Craig's latest high octane spy adventure.
Considering it's been more than a year and a half since Adele release her zeitgeist-defining album "21," though, Showbiz 411's confirmation of Adele's participation is still major news, especially since Adele is also scheduled to be »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- The top 25 underrated films of 2003 (From Den of Geek. 18 December 2013, 5:29 AM, PST)
- Josh Gad Rescues Gilligan's Island (From kidspickflicks. 18 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Geek Deals: Man Of Steel, The History Of The Batmobile, Uncanny X-men & More (From ComicBookMovie. 15 December 2013, 9:18 AM, PST)
- A Look at Penny Dreadful's Ties to Great Horror Literature (From Dread Central. 20 December 2013, 4:21 PM, PST)
- First Look At Steven Spielberg's Postponed Robopocalypse (Storyboards) (From ComicBookMovie. 20 December 2013, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Jackman In Talks For Villain Role In ‘Pan’ (From LatinoReview. 19 December 2013, 12:11 PM, PST)