In the world of celebrity news, there are some pretty ridiculous items that are reported. Some stories are true, some are versions of truths and some have publicists firing off angry emails denying their client did or said anything.
This week, we're baffled by the concept of Tom Cruise's "love detox" -- but it might just be a Scientology thing. And we're also pretty amused by whoever came up with the idea that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are fighting over house plants, of all things.
Regardless of where these tidbits may fall, they produce some pretty hilarious headlines. Check out our roundup of some of the silliest, most laughable stories out there this week:
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- James Franco to direct an adaptation of Steinbeck's In Dubious Battle (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 January 2015, 8:59 AM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast: 10 actors who could be the Beast to Emma Watson’s Belle (From Cineplex. 30 January 2015, 3:03 PM, PST)
- Tatiana Maslany, Dane DeHaan to Star in Indie Drama ‘Two Lovers and a Bear’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 30 January 2015, 2:58 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- This Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 7:14 PM, PST)
- At Last, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Have an Adorable Reunion (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Attend Sam Smith Concert (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Splits You Didn't See Coming (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 2:05 AM, PST)
- TMZ Live: Suge Knight -- Legendary Rap Mogul Charged with Murder (From TMZ. 30 January 2015, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Paul Thomas Anderson praises Edge of Tomorrow & The Grand Budapest Hotel (From JoBlo. 30 January 2015, 1:33 AM, PST)