Judges Simon Cowell, Antonio "L.A." Reid, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato give their opinions twice a week on this performance competition. Will The X Factor remain a ratings hit for Fox? Is twice a week too much? Stay tuned.
The second season of The X Factor typically airs twice a week on Fox, on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Below are the TV show's latest Thursday ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The X Factor is going to be cancelled or renewed for season three.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final Thursday season averages: 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.25 million total viewers.
3.1 in the demo (+29% change) with 9.66 million (+26% change). »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- 9 X Factor acts who must make the Live Shows (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 September 2014, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Austin Healey's Strictly tips: 'A six-pack will only get you so far' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 September 2014, 4:13 AM, PDT)
- 'Doctor Who' U.K. Ratings Rise Ahead of Simon Cowell Clash (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 September 2014, 4:19 AM, PDT)
- Brooding Britney? Hear Blood Orange's Leaked 'Britney Jean' Demos (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 September 2014, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Unreleased Britney Spears Demos Leak on the Internet: Listen to the Songs That Didn't Make It to Britney Jean (From E! Online. 22 September 2014, 8:37 PM, PDT)
- Nothing Can Prepare You For These Britney and Justin Throwback Pics (From Popsugar. 22 September 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- The Voice: Rita Ora to replace Kylie Minogue (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 September 2014, 2:52 AM, PDT)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 September 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- X Factor: Paul Akister and Lola Saunders are early favourites to win (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 September 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)