Judges Simon Cowell, Antonio "L.A." Reid, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato give their opinions twice a week on this performance competition. Will The X Factor remain a ratings hit for Fox? Is twice a week too much? Stay tuned.
The second season of The X Factor typically airs twice a week on Fox, on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Below are the TV show's latest Thursday ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The X Factor is going to be cancelled or renewed for season three.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final Thursday season averages: 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.25 million total viewers.
3.1 in the demo (+29% change) with 9.66 million (+26% change). »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Ben Haenow was 'locked' in Simon Cowell's basement (From Virgin Media - TV. 25 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Doctor Who writer Sarah Dollard surprised to kill off Clara Oswald (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Simon Cowell gives Caroline Flack 'constructive criticism' (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 November 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Critics Slam ‘Empire’-Pepsi Deal as a ‘Public Health Tragedy’ (From The Wrap. 25 November 2015, 6:02 AM, PST)
- 2015 Was the Year of Celebrity Breakups - See All the Couple Who Split (From Popsugar. 24 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Kevin Federline Calls Beyoncé "Botoxed" - and His Twitter Mentions Will Never Be the Same (From Popsugar. 23 November 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- 4th Impact teaching Cheryl Fernandez-Versini how to pose (From Virgin Media - TV. 24 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Seann Miley Moore confirmed for The X Factor 2016 Live Tour (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- The X Factor: three weeks left and there's a sense of desperation (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 November 2015, 5:14 AM, PST)