Jenna Dewan-Tatum danced into Hollywood (literally) back in 2006, when she starred opposite heartthrob — and her future husband — Channing Tatum in "Step Up." Since then, she's been hard at work, appearing in everything from romantic thrillers, like "Falling Awake," to the defunct TV series "The Playboy Club."
After some time apart (professionally), however, she and Mr. Tatum have teamed up again, returning to the silver screen as a couple teetering on the brink of engagement in "10 Years." Penned by Jamie Linden, the scribe who brought the Channing-starrer "Dear John" to life, this romantic dramedy follows a group of high school friends the night of their 10-year reunion, as they discover they might not be as grown up as they'd like to believe.
So, is Jenna Dewan-Tatum all grown up... or what? She chatted with us about how she's changed since high school, what it was like playing her husband's girlfriend and »
- Elizabeth Durand
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Daniel Craig and Katherine Heigl join Steven Soderbergh’s Lucky Logan (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Jeff Bridges Joins ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ (From The Wrap. 29 May 2016, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Jeff Bridges Joins the Cast of Kingsman: The Golden Circle (From Filmonic. 29 May 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Dornan-Cillian Murphy’s 'Anthropoid' to world premiere at Karlovy Vary (From ScreenDaily. 26 May 2016, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- Mark Ruffalo Promises Hulk Will Be "Hulk-ier" in 'Thor: Ragnarok' (From Movies.com. 25 May 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Celebrate Xavier Dolan's big Cannes win with five essential Canadian films (From Cineplex. 24 May 2016, 9:42 AM, PDT)
Amy Adams (III)
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms Lex Luthor's Justice League Return (From MovieWeb. 29 May 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Jesse Eisenberg confirms Lex Luthor return for Justice League (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2016, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Jeremy Irons says Batman v Superman was “overstuffed” and “very muddled” (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2016, 11:13 AM, PDT)