In case you haven't heard, Connie Britton is back, y'all! We've got an exclusive sneak peek at her new drama "Nashville" (premieres Wed., Oct. 10, 10 p.m. Et on ABC), which tops many critical lists for best new drama of the season and got HuffPost TV critic Mo Ryan's stamp of approval.
Britton plays Rayna Jaymes, a country music legend who's now struggling to keep her career afloat in a changing industry filled with wannabe pop star crossover successes like Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere).
Watch our first look clip above to see Rayna take no prisoners when her long-time record company not only suggests she go out on tour with Juliette, but that she open for her ... ouch.
Tell us: Are you excited for "Nashville"?
- Maggie Furlong
Similar News ItemsHayden Panettiere
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Butt, Hayden Panettiere Helps a Gorilla & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 23 November 2014, 5:10 PM, PST)
- Hayden Panettiere Builds a New Home for Tony the Gorilla at the Kiev Zoo (From PEOPLE.com. 22 November 2014, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Hot Mama! Hayden Panettiere Shows Off Big Baby Bump in a Skimpy Bikini: See the Pics (From E! Online. 19 November 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- This Ebola PSA Says So Much Without Saying Much at All (From Popsugar. 25 November 2014, 12:44 PM, PST)
- Taylor Kitsch Reunites with Connie Britton -- And Debuts Short New 'Do (From TooFab. 21 November 2014, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Is This Taylor Kitsch's 'True Detective' Haircut? (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 November 2014, 12:18 PM, PST)