Simon Cowell and Antonio "L.A." Reid are back and are joined at the judges' table by Britney Spears and Demi Lovato. Will The X Factor garner better ratings this season than in the last? We shall see.
The second season of The X Factor typically airs twice a week on Fox, on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Below are the TV show's latest Wednesday ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The X Factor is going to be cancelled or renewed for season three.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final Wednesday season averages: 2.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.12 million total viewers.
2.7 in the demo (0% change) with 8.35 million (+7% change). »
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- This Is What One Direction Looks Like Now Without Zayn Malik (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- David Walliams signs up for Britain's Got Talent 2016 (From Virgin Media - TV. 26 March 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik's One Direction Exit Was a Long Time Coming: Inside His Decision—and What's Next for Him! (From E! Online. 25 March 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Describes Her First Date With Charlie Ebersol, Her "Adorably Hot" Producer Boyfriend of Six Months (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- We Feel You, One Direction Fans: 26 Pop Culture Events That Broke Our Hearts (From E! Online. 25 March 2015, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Britney Would Love To Get Married (From Access Hollywood. 25 March 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- New joint venture shoots Oz's first Indigenous teen drama (From IF.com.au. 15 March 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- New joint venture shoots Oz's first Oz indigenous teen drama (From IF.com.au. 15 March 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- New joint venture is shooting Oz's first Oz indigenous teen drama (From IF.com.au. 15 March 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)