Just as Universal confirms plans for a sequel to Seth MacFarlane's "Ted" feature comedy, pre-order here the official 16 inch, 1:1 scale, R-Rated Talking Plush "Ted" Bear w/ Moving Mouth voiced by MacFarlane, including the following 5 filthy phrases from the movie:
"Yeah, I mean, y-you know when you sewed me up you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places so I'm-i'm a little f@!#ed up, but will you take care of me for ever and ever?... Aha! I'm just kidding you! I thought it'd be funny if you thought I was f@!#ing retarded.
"You ever hear a Boston girl have an orgasm? "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder! Oh, God, that was so good! Now I'm gonna stuff my f@!#in' face with Pepperidge Farm."
"Well you never should've trusted me, I'm on drugs!
"Alright c'mon, let's sing the Thunder Song...When you hear the sound of thunder, »
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsSeth MacFarlane
- Seth MacFarlane’s 5 Funniest Lines From His Critics’ Choice Acceptance Speech (From The Wrap. 2 June 2015, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Taraji P. Henson’s ‘Empire’ Win Highlights Critics’ Choice Awards’ Diverse Selections (From Variety - TV News. 1 June 2015, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015: Scream Queens, Sleepy Hollow, Horror Story and Minority Report Among First Announced Panels (From TVLine.com. 1 June 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- New Ted 2 Red Band Trailer Features an Insanely Paranoid Mark Wahlberg (From Collider.com. 2 June 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- That Time Mark Wahlberg Tried to Give Tom Brady a Hand Job: ''He Wanted to Be a Part of It'' (From E! Online. 2 June 2015, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Get high with the new red band trailer for Ted 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 2 June 2015, 10:10 AM, PDT)
Toi et moi (2006)
- Season Finale Anthems: Memorable Tunes From Person of Interest, Revenge, Jane the Virgin and More (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Karlovy Vary unveils 50th plans (From ScreenDaily. 28 April 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Revenge Goes Pink, The Goldbergs Find 'Somebody to Love' and More TV Tunes (From TVLine.com. 25 April 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)