London, September 13: Gwyneth Paltrow beat the Duchess of Cambridge to become the world's best-dressed woman.
According to Contactmusic, the 39-year-old actress, known for her classic and sophisticated style, was given the prestigious honour by People magazine.
The publication said that it was impressed with her simple fashion choices, the Daily Star reported.
Others featured in the list were Emma Stone, Jessica. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- Venice Film Review: ‘La La Land’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2016, 1:45 AM, PDT)
- New poster for Damien Chazelle’s La La Land (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2016, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Damien Chazelle’s ‘La La Land’, An Ode To Musicals, Romance & L.A., Ready To Launch Venice And Oscar Season (From Deadline. 30 August 2016, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba Joins Apple’s ‘Planet of the Apps’ Reality Series as Mentor (From The Wrap. 30 August 2016, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Said No to Rob Lowe—And We Don't Blame Her! (From E! Online. 28 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo Breaks It Down in James Corden's Latest Toddlerography Video (From Popsugar. 24 August 2016, 8:29 AM, PDT)