I don’t know if you’ve been keeping track, but The Walking Dead is a pretty big deal. It started as an awesome comic by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard, then became a pop culture sensation as an AMC show (about to start its 3rd season on October 14th). So what’s the next step to turn us into “walkers” ourselves? The Walking Dead magazine from Titan Magazines and Skybound. We have a press release direct from the source celebrating its impending release, with three covers: 1) The newsstand cover featuring Danai Gurira as Michonne, 2) the alternate cover featuring a boatload of zombies from the pen of Charlie Adlard and 3) the exclusive NYC Comic Con cover, a Michonne cover rendered by Adlard.
You can still preorder on Diamond in advance of its October 13th release (well timed, sirs), or check their website.
Titan Magazines and Skybound are pleased to announce The Walking Dead, »
- Andy Greene
Similar News ItemsRobert Kirkman
- Doc Of The Dead Review [SXSW 14] (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Everyone is "Alone" and Moping About it on "The Walking Dead:" A Television Review (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 9 March 2014, 11:07 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead "The Grove" Sneak Peeks & Promo; Plus Making Of "Alone" (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- Another Clip and a Pair of Images Arrive from The Walking Dead Episode 4.14 - The Grove (From Dread Central. 10 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ ‘Lost’ Season (From Variety - TV News. 9 March 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- See a Sneak Peek of The Walking Dead Episode 4.14 - The Grove; Go Inside Episode 4.13 - Alone (From Dread Central. 9 March 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #123 (From DailyDead. 10 March 2014, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- You Can Help Make The Walking Dead: The Prison – Board Game a Reality (From Dread Central. 10 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season Four, Episode 14 'The Grove' Sneak Peek; Episode 13 Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes (From The Daily BLAM!. 10 March 2014)