Country music superstar LeAnn Rimes "voluntarily" admitted herself to a 30-day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress from cyberbullying. Now, the exact messages that caused her to reach her breaking point have been revealed.
One of the most vicious attacks allegedly came from teacher Kimberly Smiley, who Rimes claims illegally recorded a phone conversation between the pair and distributed it on the Internet, Celebuzz reports.
Smiley branded LeAnn a “f*****” and a “loser” on the social networking site and threatened to wreck her life.
She wrote: “How about this f***** …you have been talking s*** for months and you can kiss my ass!! F*** You!!! Oh, yeah two can play! Ya wanna?? I have soooo much info, your life will suck more than it already does, you whoa is me loser!!!
#youarenotthecoolkidyouthinkyouare #suckit #ChimentesnotMYbossPrincess #notthebestdetectiveareya”
According to Celebuzz, Smiley was also believed to be talking to others »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian's Sons Mason and Jake Asked About Our Affair (From Us Weekly. 25 July 2014, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes Tell Eddie and Brandi Glanville's Kids About Affair (From National Ledger. 24 July 2014, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Kristin Cavallari Flaunts Her Postbaby Body (From Popsugar. 24 July 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- ‘Rhobh’ Star Taylor Armstrong: How I’m Recovering From Tragedy (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2012, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Brandi: My Son Got Sick Eating LeAnn's Laxatives (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 December 2012, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Slams LeAnn Rimes as a Stepmom: The Full Interview! (From Us Weekly. 5 December 2012, 3:04 AM, PST)