Sons of Anarchy came back to primetime last night with a season five premiere that promised that even though level-headed Jax is now in control of the Sons, things will not be calming down anytime soon for the besieged biker gang.
Spoiler warning – don't read on if you haven't watched last night's premiere yet.
I came around slowly as a Sons of Anarchy fan, with my husband becoming a fan long before me. Slowly, Charlie Hunnam's subtle, soulful performance as the tortured, reticent Jackson Teller sucked me in. But I've never fully embraced the uber-violence often displayed on the gritty motorcycle drama, and though I thought nothing could top last season's nightmare-inducing shiv-in-the-ear prison murder, they outdid themselves in a plotline that had me once again covering my eyes in horror.
Related: Charlie Hunnam Shirtless
Similar News Items"Sons of Anarchy" (2008)
- Chris Sullivan talks Taserface role in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Original Motion Picture Score tracklisting revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- James Gunn says the Guardians of the Galaxy trilogy will “tell one story” (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 4:22 AM, PDT)
- Review: "The Lost City of Z" (From FilmExperience. 23 April 2017, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson: From Bedhead to Bushy Beard (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 April 2017, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- New image from King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Charlie Hunnam discusses the film’s tone (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 3:58 AM, PDT)
Ron Perlman (I)
- StartUp: Crackle Unveils Season Two Release Date & Teaser (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2017, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- 2017 Tribeca Film Festival: 23 Can't-Miss Movie Premieres, Talks and Gala Events (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 April 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Drown your sorrows over Hellboy 3 with a Hellboy whiskey (From The AV Club. 14 April 2017, 6:31 AM, PDT)