We don’t mean to sound greedy, but we’re really hoping Wednesday is the new Thursday (which was the new Friday) and that the red carpet competition heats up again. Because after last night's showing, on Day 6, it’s clear the pace has dramatically slowed.
Don’t get us wrong; we’re totally grateful when a style icon in the making turns up, a la Diane Kruger at the Inescapable premiere. We just want more! More of that incredible type of chic. And less of the questionable fashion choices like Paula Patton’s printed tunic at the Disconnect premiere.
Hmm, perhaps we should revise our opening line and just own up to what we want. We are greedy for fabulous fashion. Please, Tiff stars, may we have some more?!
See our picks for the best and worst dressed on the red carpet in our photo gallery! »
- Ingrie Williams
Similar News ItemsDiane Kruger
- Cannes: New Movies From Pixar, Woody Allen Expected at 68th Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Best Looks of the Week: Lily James' Buttoned Balenciaga Gown, Diane Kruger's Floral Midi & More! (From E! Online. 20 March 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Benoît Jacquot: Leading Ladies screenings held in New York by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2015-03-19 21:55:26 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 19 March 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- The Full 'Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation' Trailer Is Even Cooler (Video) (From Moviefone. 23 March 2015, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- Robin & Paula's Divorce Settlement (From Access Hollywood. 18 March 2015, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's Divorce Is Officially Granted (From PEOPLE.com. 18 March 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Scott Free To Be "On Call In Hell" (From Dark Horizons. 4 November 2014, 7:49 AM, PST)
- Men, Women & Children | Review (From ioncinema. 29 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Men, Women & Children' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 September 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)