Parts & Labor will produce, with the film scheduled to shoot for three weeks in New York City this November.
Plot details are being kept under wraps.
Source: Screen Daily
- Jamie Neish
Similar News ItemsDenzel Washington
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes 'All the Way' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 'Cruel Intentions,' 15 years later: A definitive power list (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 March 2014, 2:21 PM, PST)
- ‘Safe House’ Helmer Daniel Espinosa In Talks To Direct Jo Nesbo’s ‘Blood On Snow’ (From The Hollywood News. 5 March 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
The Hurt Locker (2008)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Official "Reassemble" Promo (From ComicBookMovie. 8 March 2014, 1:03 AM, PST)
- SXSW Film Bumpers Provide a Built-in Reel (From Backstage. 7 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Sony Hires Chris Boal To Pen ‘Zorro’ Reboot (From LatinoReview. 7 March 2014, 6:33 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell Pop Pills In 'Better Living Through Chemistry' Clip (From MTV Movie News. 5 March 2014, 3:58 AM, PST)
- Tribeca Film Fest Welcomes World Preems From Keith Miller, Lou Howe, Rapp, Lipes, Renzi, Tristan Patterson, Curry & Yu (From ioncinema. 4 March 2014, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Tribeca 2014: Festival lineup includes 55 world premieres (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 4 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)