Sundance Institute announced the appointment of Paul Federbush to International Director, Feature Film Program (Ffp).
In his new role, Federbush is responsible for the planning and execution of the international work of Sundance Institute’s Feature Film Program which includes Mumbai Mantra—Sundance Institute Screenwriters’ Lab and the Sundance Institute–Mahindra Global Filmmaking Award.
Federbush is a seasoned production, acquisition, and distribution executive with eighteen years of experience in the entertainment industry. Most recently Federbush, along with partner Laura Kim, started a distribution company, Red Flag Releasing. Prior to forming Red Flag, Federbush served as Senior Vice President of Production and Acquisitions at Warner Independent Pictures where he oversaw the acquisition, production, and development of projects including Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire, and Hany Abu Assad’s Paradise Now.
Similar News ItemsDanny Boyle
- Exclusive: Watch a heartbreaking deleted scene from T2: Trainspotting (From HeyUGuys. 25 May 2017, 4:35 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Diving Bell and the Butterfly’: Julian Schnabel’s Profoundly Cinematic Exercise in Empathy (From The Film Stage. 22 May 2017, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- 'Alien: Covenant': Katherine Waterston on Becoming a Next-Gen Action Hero (From Rolling Stone. 20 May 2017, 7:19 AM, PDT)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)
- Ar Rahman On New Projects, Rise Of Indian Film & Fest Seduction – Cannes Studio (From Deadline. 21 May 2017, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- A.R. Rahman, Jayan Ravi, Arya Board Indian Epic 'Sangamithra' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 17 May 2017, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- 15-love! Trailer arrives for Battle of the Sexes starring Emma Stone and Steve Carell (From HeyUGuys. 17 May 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Paradise Now (2005)
- With ‘Greatest Showman,’ ‘Alien: Covenant,’ and ‘Apes,’ Twentieth Century Fox Puts On the Best Show of CinemaCon 2017 (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 March 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- With ‘Greatest Showman,’ ‘Alien: Covenant,’ and ‘Apes,’ Twentieth Century Fox Puts On the Best Show of CinemaCon 2017 (From Indiewire. 30 March 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- No mountain between them at the moment... (From FilmExperience. 21 February 2017, 4:00 PM, PST)