Before it even premiered, The New Normal was "cancelled" by an affiliate station in Utah. NBC is hoping that some of the "controversy" surrounding this show will draw big ratings week after week.
These are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The New Normal is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season. The show typically airs on Tuesday nights and NBC has ordered 13 22 episodes.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Update: NBC has cancelled this show and won't be bringing it »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bartha
- Ashley Olsen, David Schulte Split; Mary Kate Olsen Dating 44-year-old Oliver Sarkozy (From National Ledger. 15 January 2014, 6:25 PM, PST)
- Ashley Olsen single again (From RealBollywood. 15 January 2014, 3:11 AM, PST)
- Ashley Olsen splits from beau David Schulte (From RealBollywood. 14 January 2014, 9:05 PM, PST)
Jayson Blair (I)
- Chris Conroy Joins ABC’s ‘The Club’; Jeff Ross & Jayson Blair In ABC’s Kevin Hart (From Deadline TV. 7 March 2014, 2:58 PM, PST)
- Briefs: Prepare For “Stage Fright,” Aaron Ashmore Books A New Gig, and Behold The Putin Butt Plug (From The Backlot. 7 March 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
- “let Stephen Glass back into journalism” (From FlickFilosopher. 10 February 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Juan Pablo loses out on 'Dancing with the Stars' gig (From EW.com - Inside TV. 12 March 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- 'Real Housewives': How fame became part of the franchise (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars Season 18 Official Cast Portraits Revealed: Check Out James Maslow, Cody Simpson and More in Action (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)