NBC is banking that The Voice TV show will remain a big ratings winner this season and have given it two prime spots on the fall schedule. In addition to returning coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green, and Christina Aguilera, four expert advisors have been added -- Mary J. Blide, Rob Thomas, Billy Joe Armstrong, and Michael Buble. Carson Daly is back as the host.
These are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Voice is going to be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final Monday season averages: 4.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 12.34 million total viewers.
4.2 in »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Anne Heche: I Channeled Indiana Jones for Dig (From PEOPLE.com. 5 March 2015, 12:25 PM, PST)
- American Idol Top 8 Guys Recap: W(ednesday's) T(errible) F(allout) (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 6:19 PM, PST)
- 'Blurred Lines' Trial: Pharrell Says His Song Channels "That Late '70s Feeling" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 March 2015, 5:39 PM, PST)
- Are You Missing Vintage Scandal? Should Good Wife Wrap Campaign? Is Drunk Cookie Delicious? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 6 March 2015, 10:02 AM, PST)
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 3/6/15 (From Tubefilter News. 6 March 2015, 8:02 AM, PST)
- From Julie Andrews to Carrie Underwood, 50 Years of Solving a Problem Like Maria (From PEOPLE.com. 6 March 2015, 4:25 AM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- The Week in Horror: 'Poltergeist' is coming a lot sooner than expected (From Hitfix. 6 March 2015, 3:02 PM, PST)
- Watch Out, Adam Levine! Blake Shelton Has a New Famous Bff on The Voice! (From E! Online. 6 March 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- The Voice Sneak Peek: Joshua Davis and Brian Johnson Go to Battle (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 6 March 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)