Last night’s WWE Raw results from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Justin Roberts is in the ring and introduces WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart to a huge pop from the crowd as he makes his first return in a WWE ring to Montreal for 15 years, since the infamous WWE Survivor Series 1997.
Punk talks about Bret’s book and Punk says he doesn’t have the ego to ever write a book about himself. Punk asks what would have happened if he had wrestled Bret at the Survivor Series instead of Hbk. Bret says it wouldn’t have mattered because the fans know Bret would have tied up Punk like a pretzel in the Sharpshooter. »
- Matt Holmes
Similar News ItemsJohn Cena
- WWE: Top 10 Title Unifications In Modern Wrestling (From Obsessed with Film. 5 December 2013, 10:35 AM, PST)
- WWE: 7 Daniel Bryan Rivalries We Want To See (From Obsessed with Film. 5 December 2013, 12:53 AM, PST)
- WWE Raw 12/4/2013 Review: 5 Things We Learned (From Obsessed with Film. 4 December 2013, 10:06 AM, PST)
Steve Austin (IV)
- DVD Review - Grown Ups 2 (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 December 2013, 11:19 PM, PST)
- WWE: 10 Reasons You Should Be A Fan Right Now (From Obsessed with Film. 2 December 2013, 2:47 PM, PST)
- ‘The History of WWE: 50 Years of Sports Entertainment’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 30 November 2013, 11:16 AM, PST)
- WWE: Why Eliminating The World Title Will Reinvigorate Intercontinental Title (From Obsessed with Film. 6 December 2013, 2:50 PM, PST)
- WWE: 10 Most Over Done Angles Ruining Wrestling Right Now (From Obsessed with Film. 3 December 2013, 8:23 AM, PST)
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Potential Opponents For Cm Punk (From Obsessed with Film. 3 December 2013, 7:36 AM, PST)