We told you earlier about Jamie Lee Curtis making her first and last convention appearance at HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis on November 16-18, and now the great one has recorded an exclusive video teaser for us to share with you cats! Dig it!
Jamie Lee Curtis has signed on as the guest of honor at this November's HorrorHound event. The event will take place over the weekend of November 16-18, 2012, at the Indianapolis Marriott East, 7202 East 21st Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46219.
Ms. Curtis will be appearing at the event on both Saturday (November 17) and Sunday (November 18) for autograph sessions, photo ops, and an on-stage Q&A panel that is sure to be epic. This is a landmark opportunity for fans as Jamie has never attended an event like this nor provided horror fans with the opportunity to have their memorabilia signed in such a capacity. And it's all for charity, via the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsJames Cameron (I)
- The Week in Spandex – Spider-Man spinoffs in the McU, Fantastic Four reboot, Wonder Woman 2 confirmed, Watchmen TV show announced (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- Looking Back at James Cameron’s Aborted Spider-Man Movie (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- The Avatar sequels have a start date for their huge shoot (From The Hollywood News. 23 June 2017, 12:31 AM, PDT)
- Michael Weatherly On Possible Return To ‘NCIS’: ‘Never Rule Anything Out’ (From ET Canada. 22 June 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- The Ranch Part 3 Tackles Illegal Immigration In Episode 5 Twist (From TVLine.com. 17 June 2017, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- The Top Five Jennifer Esposito Movie Roles of Her Career (From TVovermind.com. 15 June 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- More Gay Stars and Directors and Screenwriters on TCM: From psychos and psychiatrists to surfers and stage mamas (From Alt Film Guide. 22 June 2017, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- The Man from Planet X (From Trailers from Hell. 16 June 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Psycho (1998) (From DailyDead. 16 June 2017, 11:24 AM, PDT)