We told you earlier about Jamie Lee Curtis making her first and last convention appearance at HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis on November 16-18, and now the great one has recorded an exclusive video teaser for us to share with you cats! Dig it!
Jamie Lee Curtis has signed on as the guest of honor at this November's HorrorHound event. The event will take place over the weekend of November 16-18, 2012, at the Indianapolis Marriott East, 7202 East 21st Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46219.
Ms. Curtis will be appearing at the event on both Saturday (November 17) and Sunday (November 18) for autograph sessions, photo ops, and an on-stage Q&A panel that is sure to be epic. This is a landmark opportunity for fans as Jamie has never attended an event like this nor provided horror fans with the opportunity to have their memorabilia signed in such a capacity. And it's all for charity, via the Children's Hospital Los Angeles. »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsJames Cameron (I)
- James Cameron Is Finally Ready to Revisit the ‘Terminator’ Franchise (From Indiewire. 21 January 2017, 12:11 PM, PST)
- James Cameron Talking to Tim Miller about a Terminator Reboot (From TVovermind.com. 21 January 2017, 3:41 AM, PST)
- They are making another, final Terminator film… but there’s good news (From The Hollywood News. 21 January 2017, 2:53 AM, PST)
- NCIS' Brian Dietzen Previews High Drama, Big Reveals for Jimmy Palmer (From TVLine.com. 21 January 2017, 1:41 PM, PST)
- ‘NCIS’ Star Brian Dietzen Talks Jimmy-centric Episode, New Showrunners (From Variety - TV News. 20 January 2017, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Who Gets Into The Good Place? Was Will & Grace Coda But a Dream? How Did Watson Escape? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 20 January 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Michael Davis: No Sex On The Good Ship Lollipop (From Comicmix. 20 January 2017, 3:22 PM, PST)
- Sundance: 13 Must-See Films That Have the Indie World Talking (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Fright Rags Pays Tribute to The Master of Suspense with Alfred Hitchcock Shirt Collection (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 7:42 AM, PST)