Blake and Ryan - who were first rumored to be dating in October 2011 after co-starring in "The Green Lantern" - reportedly tied the knot at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, S.C. on Sunday.
A source confirmed the nuptial news to People magazine on Sunday night, after a local radio station in Charleston, South Carolina -- 95.1 FM -- first Tweeted the surprising news earlier in the day.
Adding to the star power at the private ceremony was Blake's ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Deadpool 2 Loses Director Over Creative Differences with Ryan Reynolds (From MovieWeb. 22 October 2016, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Breaking: Deadpool 2 - Director Tim Miller Leaves Project Over Creative Differences With Star Ryan Reynolds (From LatinoReview. 22 October 2016, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- 'Deadpool 2' Loses Director Over Creative Differences (From Rolling Stone. 22 October 2016, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Inside Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' Quiet Home Life in Upstate New York (From E! Online. 21 October 2016, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Reynolds's Sexiest Movie Roles (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Secretly Visits Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds in Upstate New York (From E! Online. 21 October 2016, 9:46 AM, PDT)