"I don't know if I can pick just one; there are so many great movies, and I love them all for different reasons. But there are definitely some that stand out.
"'Lawrence of Arabia' is definitely near the top of the list. I love Peter O'Toole and how epic it is. It draws you in and that story becomes the world while you are watching it. The landscapes, and the story, it just really stands out. I've watched it, I don't know how many times.
"And then there's 'Cry-Baby,' directed by John Waters. It was my absolute favorite when I was a little girl. For a 12-year-old girl, Johnny Depp was just so dreamy! I couldn't get over it. His performance was incredible. »
- Elizabeth Durand
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Why The Rock rocks (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 December 2013, 4:05 PM, PST)
- Sergio Leone’s Heirs Launch Positive Italo Ipo (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2013, 3:21 AM, PST)
- New Transcendence Photos Of Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman And Cillian Murphy (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 December 2013, 5:46 PM, PST)
Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Video of the Day: Roger Ebert Interviews Peter O’Toole (From SoundOnSight. 17 December 2013, 11:56 PM, PST)
- 'Gracepoint' adds 'Gossip Girl' alum; 'Buffy' lives again on Pivot (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 17 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Curio: Blue-Eyed Bravura (From FilmExperience. 17 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
Clark Gable (I)
- Audrey Totter obituary (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 December 2013, 5:20 AM, PST)
- Mindy Newell: Making A List… (From Comicmix. 16 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Tough Dame Totter Dead at 95: One of the Last Surviving Stars of Hollywood Noirs (From Alt Film Guide. 15 December 2013, 1:12 AM, PST)