Tags: Project RunwayProject Runway recapsAlicia HardestyIMDb
Welcome to the 8th episode of this 10th season of Project Runway, one that I’m hoping we can get through without any fat-shaming or misogyny! Can we do it, Project Runway?! I think we can, I think we can!
Before we even hear about the challenge for this week, the show starts off with Christopher complaining about no one getting kicked off last week’s episode. Even though I feel he should just be pumped about life, as he walked away with a huge win with a pretty boring outfit, it apparently really upsets him that Gunnar didn’t get the boot. Hey, Christopher, you know what’s more annoying than winning something and then kicking the people who almost lost? Nothing, there is nothing more annoying than that.
There are a few interesting things thrown at the designers for this challenge. First, »
Similar News Items"Project Runway" (2004)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- 'Project Runway' recap: Some of the 'American Girl' kids were not alright (From Gold Derby. 18 September 2014, 8:33 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Sorkin didn’t know how 'The Newsroom' would end when he began writing the final season (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 5:27 PM, PDT)
Tim Gunn (I)
- Buzzy Tiff Documentary 'Do I Sound Gay?' Will Open Doc NYC (From Thompson on Hollywood. 18 September 2014, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Slays in a Cocktail Dress Crop Top—See the Super Chic Look! (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- 'Project Runway' Poll: Which designer do you Hate the most? (From Gold Derby. 12 September 2014, 5:56 PM, PDT)
- “Enlisted” Goes on Break, “The Walking Dead” Finds Terminus and Who Wants to #CancelColbert? (From The Backlot. 28 March 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Davey Wavey’s “Online Dating Rituals,” AMC Considers a Kevin Smith Talk Show and You Know Nothing About Kit Harrinton’s Bare Bottom (From The Backlot. 27 March 2014, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6: Ones to Watch (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2014, 5:55 AM, PST)