While they technically haven’t even shot a frame of Edgar Wright‘s The World’s End yet, Rosamund Pike and Simon Pegg must get along quite well. Reports out of Toronto indicate the duo is already ready to come back together for Peter Chelsom‘s dramedy Hector and the Search For Happiness.
Pegg was added to the film earlier this summer at Cannes and now thanks to a press release, we’ve not only got news of Pike joining, but also Christopher Plummer, who won his first Oscar this year for Beginners. Based on the novel by François Lelord and adapted by Chelsom (Shall We Dance?, Serendipity) and his frequent collaborator, Tinker Lindsay, check out a synopsis below.
Simon Pegg plays Hector, an eccentric yet irresistible London psychiatrist in crisis: he’s going nowhere and his patients are just not getting any happier! Until one day, armed with buckets of courage and child-like curiosity, »
- email@example.com (thefilmstage.com)
Similar News ItemsSimon Pegg
- Nick Frost Talks Cuban Fury, Shooting a Full-On Dance Fight Scene, Simon Pegg’s Cameo, Dance Training, the Tintin Sequel, The Boxtrolls & More (From Collider.com. 14 April 2014, 9:58 PM, PDT)
- Film Reviews: Opening This Week (April 7-11, 2014) (From Variety - Film News. 11 April 2014, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- See This/Skip That: From Nicolas Cage's Comeback Role in Joe to a Colorful Rio 2 (From PEOPLE.com. 11 April 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Which Comedic Pair Needs to Make More Movies? (From Movies.com. 17 April 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Mark Webber Commits 13 Sins (From Comingsoon.net. 17 April 2014)
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His ‘No Jerks Allowed’ Rule (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
Christopher Plummer (I)
- DVD Release: Arthur Hailey’s The Moneychangers (From Disc Dish. 10 April 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmy Predictions: Best TV Movie/Miniseries Actor (From Indiewire. 8 April 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmy Predictions: Best TV Movie/Miniseries Actor (From Indiewire Television. 8 April 2014, 7:11 AM, PDT)