In New York, the "subway glance" is an art form that takes years to master. Too blasé and the other person doesn't notice; too blunt and your picture ends up on PervertsontheSubway.com. The key is to go subtle until one of you is about to exit the train, then lock eyes like you're about to draw on Clint Eastwood in some old western. They're out of your life forever anyway; might as well make it count.
You can only have so much sexual tension with clean-cut, short-haired preppies like Matthew Perry before wanting to go the dreadlocked musician hippie route. Unfortunately, as both the video and real life shows, Cox and head Crow Adam Duritz didn't work out and Cox returned to her WASPy television life. At least you tried, »
- Jason Newman
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- ‘Doctor Strange’ Cast Addresses Whitewashing Controversy at Film’s World Premiere (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon's New Project Is a World War II Horror Movie (From MovieWeb. 21 October 2016, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Hired Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange For A Kid's Birthday Party & It Went Horribly Wrong (From ComicBookMovie. 21 October 2016, 5:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wolf Creek’ Exclusive Clip: Lucy Fry Is Saved From Danger on the Horror TV Series (From Indiewire. 20 October 2016, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Wolf Creek’ Exclusive Clip: Lucy Fry Is Saved From Danger on the Horror TV Series (From Indiewire Television. 20 October 2016, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Hoop Dreams’ Filmmaker Steve James Producing Unscripted High School Series ‘America to Me’ (From Indiewire Television. 18 October 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Afm: Kristen Figeroid Heads Bloom’s International Sales-Distribution (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2016, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Throwback Thursday: “Bad Labor – No Coffee Break” Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 October 2016, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Figeroid joins Bloom (From ScreenDaily. 19 October 2016, 4:25 PM, PDT)